The mission of the Children’s Ministry is to nurture children into a loving, serving relationship with Jesus.
We seek to fulfill our mission by developing the following:
1. Grace-oriented ministries, in which all children will experience the unconditional love of Jesus, find assurance of acceptance and forgiveness, and make a commitment to Him and develop their faith.
2. Inclusive ministries, in which the volunteers who minister and the children to whom they minister will be valued and involved regardless of race, color, language, gender, age, abilities, or socio-economic circumstances;
3. Leadership ministries, in which volunteers are empowered, trained, and equipped for effective ministry to children;
4. Service-oriented ministries, in which children are given opportunities for hands-on service to people in their neighborhood or city, which could establish a pattern of outreach to others that may well continue through life;
5. Cooperative ministries, which involve working in partnership with other ministries, such as family ministries, Sabbath School, and stewardship, to support and help parents develop the faith of their children.
6. Safe ministries, whereby our churches adopt safeguards to protect children from physical, emotional, and spiritual abuse; to choose volunteers with high spiritual and moral backgrounds; and to minimize the church’s liability; and,
7. Evangelistic ministries, in which children who are not enfolded in the church family will be introduced to the love of Jesus through outreach-programs such as: Vacation Bible Schools, children’s branch Sabbath Schools, Neighborhood Bible Clubs, and Story Hours.
Cradle Roll (0-3 years)
Download Cradle Roll Lesson for 0 to 3 years old
Kindergarten Sabbath School (4 – 6 years)
Download Kindergarten Lesson for 4 to 6 years old
Primary Sabbath School (7 – 9 years)
Download Primary Lesson for 7 to 9 years old
Junior Sabbath School (9 – 12 years)
Download Junior Lesson for 9 to 12 years old
For more information about the City of Parramatta SDA Church Pathfinder Club, please email: email@example.com
The role of the Fellowship Ministry at the City of Parramatta Seventh-Day Adventist Church is to get to know and help the people in our neighbourhood and surrounding communities through practical activities. This includes but is not limited to partnering with all the church ministries in organizing events specifically targeted to the needs of our local communities. Furthermore, the Fellowship Ministry aims to build loving relationships among our members through various coordinated events.
The City of Parramatta SDA Church Men’s Ministry exists to support evangelistic and related activities of the church, to minister to Adventist and non-Adventist men in our community, providing forum for fellowship, worship and nurturing of its members in order to Glorify God. The department promotes programmes and activities, designed to foster the spiritual, intellectual, social, moral, health and physical well-being of students, working class, businessmen, professional men etc., to give them opportunities to understand the responsibilities of Adventists men and to engage them in evangelistic activities.
Our Objectives are:
To have our matured men be committed and dedicated mentors for our young men.
To train our men to be effective priest loving husbands and dedicated fathers at home.
To help all men and boys develop a richer and deeper relationship with God
Pathfinders are a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization.
Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
Camping & camping/survival skills
Grade appropriate leadership training
Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in community soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more.
Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
For more information about the City of Parramatta SDA Church Pathfinder Club, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabbath School is one of the most important parts of Sabbath. It gives us the opportunity for fellowship, mission understanding, outreach and one of the greatest parts, Bible study and discussion. The Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guides (locally called Sabbath School Lessons) are prepared by the Office of the Adult Bible Study Guide of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. Our Adult Sabbath School lesson study guide can be found at
Adult Sabbath School Starts with SPOTLITE at 09:30am every Saturday followed by
Small Groups Bible Study at 10:00am
The primary purpose of the Women’s Ministries is to nurture, facilitate, and support women in their Christian lives as disciples of Jesus Christ. In consultation with the administrators and other department of the Conference, the Women Ministries shares the responsibility for developing evangelistic strategies and provides training to equip the women of the church to uplift Christ in the church and in the communities.
The Youth Ministries commits to obtain the salvation of the youth in Jesus Christ and to equip every youth for service. We are committed to lead youth to understand their individual worth by helping them discover and develop their spiritual gifts and abilities; to equip and empower youth for a life of service within God’s church and community; and to ensure the integration of youth into all aspects of church life and leadership, making them full participants in the mission of the church.
We aim to call the youth to pray, to study the Word together, to fellowship together in Christian-social interaction, to act together in small groups, to carry out well-laid plans for witnessing, to develop tact, skill and talents in the Master’s service, and to encourage one another in spiritual growth.